No deal or soft Brexit? We continue to be your partner for UK transports!
The impact of the Brexit on our sector could be diverse. It could range from decreased UK volumes to down days at companies awaiting the actual unfolding (around the 29th of March). Furthermore, unaccompanied transport options might become (even) more interesting. This could result in longer waiting times and challenges with immigrants in harbour areas.
In uncertain circumstances like these, we still aim to be a solid partner for UK transports. We’re able to fall back on:
- our expertise in unaccompanied RoRo ferry transports,
- our offices in the UK,
- our own UK domestic and continental trucking fleet,
- our ability to offer alternative routings to/from the UK (both accompanied and unaccompanied),
- our well informed and trained staff (both on and off the road) and
- the ‘UK Safe Passage’ platform with our partner Gaston Schul (see movie).